Chris Moyses rides off into the sunset at the end of the season. Lincoln City Chairman Bob Dorrian now has to decide his successor.
There has been lots of speculation. However Sportslinc is standing back and considering the type of boss the Imps should appoint rather than who should be given the role.
Attributes and qualities of a non-league manager according to sportslinc:
- Passion for the club AND the City.
- Coaching qualifications above and beyond non-league level.
- In depth knowledge of the game at a reasonably high level perhaps League One at least.
- An ex player with at least League One experience.
- Experience of managing players at this level and above.
- Someone with contacts at all levels of the game.
- A manager who focuses on just one thing…..success for the club.
It doesn’t matter too much if the manager can’t communicate too well with the media. Let someone else do it.
What do you think? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas